If you have ever collaborated with another creative, you may have played the artist to his or her judge (or visa versa). It’s where the writer meets the editor and hashes out which ideas will proceed to refinement and which will get tossed aside.
After pestering Ken about his clothing, Mike prods Ken into talking about the role of Judge in the creative process, and how to play it well in your creative team.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Christoph Neimann, illustrator
- Abstract: The Art of Design on Netflix
- Mike Boyes from Credo Consulting
- Ken Kinard from Accent Interactive
- Creativity Labs