Michael Boyes and Ken Kinard discuss diversity in the workplace. Should we promote diversity for its own sake? We are told that diversity in the workplace is important, so what’s the value of the value?
- The Road to Character by David Brooks
- Why Diversity Programs Fail
- What, Me Care? Young Are Less Empathetic?
- Diversity Policies Rarely Make Companies Fairer, and They feel Threatening to White Men
- Amy Schumer Slammed for Beyonce Parody She Calls Tribute
- Mike Boyes: Credo Consulting
- Ken Kinard: Accent Interactive and KenKinard.com