Beginner photography class from the Creatives at Accent Interactive
Ever wanted to take great photos with a digital camera? This class is the place to begin. We’ll start you on the basics and raise your photography skills to new levels by teaching you the secrets the professionals use.
8 weekly lessons include:
- 1-hour class via Zoom
- Unlimited use of our guided, online learning platform: keeps you accountable and moving forward
- Feedback from peers in your cohort
- Reading assignments from the textbook
- Tutorials on Adobe Lightroom—manage and edit your photos like the pros
- Creative photography challenges, like this one: Shadow Challenge
- Coaching from the creatives at Accent Interactive
8 Weekly Lessons
- Get the textbook: Complete Digital Photography: 9th Edition, 2018, by Ben Long (Kindle or paperback version)
- Computer with internet connection
- Adobe subscription that includes Lightroom: lots of options, start at $9.99/month for individuals, student pricing available
- DSLR or mirrorless camera (Can be Canon, Nikon, whatever. This kind usually has interchangeable lenses. We won’t be covering smartphone or point-and-shoot cameras.)
Sign up now
Classes take place 4–5pm (ET) on Mondays, July 6–August 24, 2020. Space is limited. This class is for beginning to intermediate photographers. Minimum age is 13.
Cost: $189 per person.
First 3 people to sign up will receive a $50 gift card to buy some photography gear.